-
May 26th, 2008, 01:24 PM
#2381
Inactive Member
-
May 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM
#2382
Inactive Member
-
May 29th, 2008, 12:05 PM
#2383
Inactive Member
-
May 30th, 2008, 01:51 PM
#2384
HB Forum Owner
cold (no its not cold here jus the C/A is on and its making it like winter in my house) lol
-
May 31st, 2008, 05:23 AM
#2385
Inactive Member
Oh you are lucky*lol
I am literally sweating my .... off*L
-
June 1st, 2008, 01:51 PM
#2386
HB Forum Owner
its cold here today in Canada...who sent the cold here? argh!! lol...i wish the weather would make up its up warm..hot..cold..
-
June 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM
#2387
Inactive Member
-
June 1st, 2008, 09:27 PM
#2388
Inactive Member
This is our second day of mid 80 degree weather and it is so humid, I feel like i'm melting.
I can't afford to turn the A/C yet so I'm gonna go set in front of the fan
*Summer*
-
June 2nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
#2389
Inactive Member
No need to worry 'bout A/C here, they are not very common in germany*L. But I love my good ole fan
more heat
-
June 2nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
#2390
Inactive Member
More rain predicted for today with temps getting close to 90f...How much longer until fall [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*happy*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks